2010年1月6日水曜日

Happy New Year Everyone!


Hello, yay! It's the year of Cat! Well, a big cat, well actually, it's the year of Tiger... but I just feel sorry for cats because they aren't included in the 12 animals of the Chinese/Japanese zodiac.
 Plus, I am starting to be a bit more tolerant towards them (I am generally a dog person.  My mom has 3 dogs) because my 3 year old son is VERY fond of cats.  He even turns into a cat, mewing his heart out for a few minutes everyday.
Every year, I have goals.  I haven't come up with one yet this year... it'll be something like.... "PAINT!!!" oh, yeah and "CARVE!(as in wood carving) "EXERCISE!"
Ah, I feel like quoting Ogden Nash when it comes to new year resolutions... I don't know if he has a poem about it, but he seems like he would.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿